Hey, Guys! Chapter 6 is here!!!!! Once again, I’m sorry for the bad english! Me and Rita don’t have english as our mother language and even though we’re good at it, we sure might make a few mistakes. Even though, hope you like it! And stay tuned for more, because this is getting hot… Oops! I said too much!
Chapter 6 – A regular week
The week that followed started normally, like nothing had happened. The same unfriendly colleges and same routine. The same whispers on my back. This time I think because of those girls that saw me with Liam..
But I wasn’t bothered at all. I was happy. I realized that I don’t need them. Now I can concentrate myself on school, at least while I am at school.
I had talked to Rita about my day with Liam and Danielle and she was even more happy and excited than me. She almost fainted. We also talked about her moving to London.
“ – Are you sitting down? – She asked, creating suspense that was slowly killing me with excitement.
- I have something to tell you, about, you know, me, moving to London… - she continued, wandering.
- JUST SAY IT, GOD DAMN IT!!!! – I screamed, already freaking out with her.
- I’m moving this week!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! – She screamed
I had to keep the phone far away from my ear while she was screaming. I almost didn’t understand what she said. My brain started to join the words and I just couldn’t believe what I had just heard. My life was just getting better and better at every day. I was speechless.
-Just say something, damn! – She said
- I don’t know what to say, I’m so happy. I can’t believe!
I started to cry. Since I met Liam I haven’t cried. It felt like my tears have gone dry and even if I wanted it was impossible to cry. But this time was different. I was crying of joy and tears seem to stream more easily than ever, fading as they passed through my smile.”
Between tears, me and Rita talked for hours about it, and after I hang up, my life returned to normal. I had no one who to share this news and excitement with, so my tears quickly dried off and the smile ran away from my lips, and I carried on, as grey as the London sky was, turned off of every emotions and as always, persecuted by routines. At least until Friday, when I got a text from an unknown number. A text that not everyone could have the luxury to receive.
Do you want to lunch with me and Danielle tomorrow?
Unknown… Yeah right….
Normal… From now on that was a bit impossible.
All I could say was that I was chocked. He remembered me. After a couple of days I thought he had forgotten me and that time was just luck. But Liam wasn’t that type of guy. He never forgets anything, even more a person. Maybe I would risk saying, a friend. I answered right away with a “Yes, of course. I’ll be there” because if wrote and send my reaction to the text I might seem desperate and he would probably never show up. Around him, I must keep calm and not frighten him with fangirl reactions. Let’s see what I can do about it.
As the next day came, I dressed my green military printed dress and walked out home. There was no bus near Nando’s , the chosen restaurant, so I went on foot. This time I didn’t make the error of wearing my heels and went with my black hi-top converse. A long walk asked for proper shoes.
After a couple corners, streets, alleys and cross roads, I finally found the restaurant. I felt kind of nostalgic, because Nando’s was exactly like a typical Portuguese restaurant, more like a common chop-house a bit more arranged. Even the Nando’s mascot, the Barcelos’ Cockerel is a typical Portuguese symbol and the Peri-Peri chicken a Portuguese recipe. I stopped for a minute, trying to feel as much as home as possible, examinating every single detail but nothing was out of place. Everything as I imagined. But all this nostalgia quickly gone when my eyes found Liam, near the counter, always looking to a set table saying “RESERVED” that was probably for us.
I headed towards him when I realized he was alone. Danielle was anywhere to be seen, at least inside Nando’s. Probably she had never come, because the table was set for two, only.
As he saw me, he got up from the stool he was and headed to me with a smile, kissing me hello.
- Hi! Erm… Where’s Danielle? - I asked him, looking around in a chance to find her.
- She couldn’t come. She had to go back to London at the last minute for some rehearsals for a show, so today it has to be just us. – He replied. I was still a bit thoughtful about Danielle and he must have seen it in my face, because he hastened to ask, preoccupied – Do you mind?
-No, I don’t mind at all. – I said, adding a smile to my face, which triggered one even bigger in his. – Shall we take a seat?
He leaded me to the reserved table for two and pointed me my seat. While looking through the menu, Liam advised me not to go very hot with the Peri-Peri chicken because, when they say something is hot, it’s because IT IS HOT! So I went with half chicken with Peri-Peri medium hot, because I didn’t want to die burned by a chicken.
As it came to the table, my nostalgia came back. It was good to eat typical Portuguese food again. I missed it. Even though I wasn’t in Portugal and it wasn’t cooked by Portuguese people, it was really good and as I remember it was. And spicy also.
Between chicken legs, breasts and wings, me and Liam were actually having a great time, talking about everything that crossed our minds: our favorite books, films, food, our hobbies, our likes and dislikes and, of course, it ended in the “One Direction” subject: favourite music, video clip, favourite moment and much more. I got to know every single situation they went through, how they felt when they won a brit, how it was to perform on sold-out shows and even more things I would never imagine I would get to hear, even more from one of the boys’ mouth.
After some laughs and jaws dropped we were just talking, like if we knew each other for ages. But, like every time, I had to screw everything up, and, out of the blue, the environment got heavier when I asked:
- So, and why are you here, in Wolverhampton, with your mum, and not in London with the others?
- We took some days off to visit our families, so Harry is in Holmes Chapel, Zayn is in Bradford, Louis is in Doncaster and Niall is in Mullingar… - Liam informed me – But during this week they are coming here. They will stay here a couple of days and then we’ll leave to London – Liam said, biting one of his chicken’s legs like if it was no big deal.
A week. That was all I had. And I thought now things were getting better. Maybe I’ll have to learn not to hope, because that just tear things apart more easily. In these weeks I’ve learnt to build my life from scratch, alone, and it all came down like legos. Next time I’ll have build it with concrete and bricks but next time, there’s no space for mistakes.
Even though I thought I could go through this again, I couldn’t, and my heart was slowly stop beating.
- Already? But… London is two hours far… I mean… You can’t… - I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. Again.
I put the cutlery down and looked away from his eyes, feeling blue and confused. I shed a tear without even noticing, but somehow Liam did. Slowly he stopped eating and put the Peri-Peri chicken down, trying to find my hidden eyes. He saw my tear falling from my face and got up, coming straight to me, trying to solace or cheer me.
-It’s ok… - He started but I didn’t give him a chance to continue.
- No, it’s not ok… - I tried to scream between hiccups – You’re the only person I know here! You’re my only friend and, you’re moving… You’re leaving me here, alone… I can’t pass through this again…
-You are an amazing person. I’m sure you’ll make friends.- Liam said, rubbing my shoulder, trying to end the bad mood. Trying to get a smile out of my sad expression.
But I couldn’t let this end like this. I couldn’t let him go as easily as that.
- I’m here for two weeks. I go to school, I try to be nice, I try to fit in and blend in, but no one likes me here. I don’t know if it’s because I’m foreign or because I’m not like the other girls, but everyone whispers on my back, starts rumors about me and everyone looks to me by the corner of the eye. Even more now, that people have seen me with you…
Silence ruled among us. He seemed choked and thoughtful about that. I was afraid he might say he couldn’t hang out because of that or he might change his phone number and never talk to me again, frightened I would tell all he shared with me or I would put out his phone number, so I cut him off his thoughts and continued.
-I’ve lost my life, my friends, the most of my family and my home… I managed to pass through the pain when I met you. I don’t know why but it seems I know you a lot better than I should. You are my only friend, the only one who cared about me, the one who was here when I most needed and the only one I can rely on… And now you’re leaving… It seems that this is just getting worse and worse every single day that goes by… - I complained, not really hoping for an answer. I just wanted him to think about this.
He didn’t answered and silence returned to the environment. I got my away. I knew he was not staying in Wolverhampton just because of me but he kept thinking about this situation. I knew he related with what I said: I knew that Liam knew me better than it seemed and way better than he gave other people to think.
Liam returned to his chair with a smile, putting the napkin back on his lap.
- Well, we’ve got to make this the best week of your life! – He said trying to cheer me up and getting the tears away. Usually that would put a smile on my face, but I’ve heard that before. I remember. Rita, on Starbucks, a week before I came here. That had never turned out as I wanted, because I wanted to be an endless week.
But it didn’t turned out to be.
- That was what Rita, my best friend, said before I moved… I never saw her again. Now she’s moving to London so we will be still far away… - I blurted.
Liam never touched the subject again and the rest of the lunch was made in silence. It became a little awkward because, even though the restaurant was filled with noise, neither of us broke the silence with each other. Every “tling” the cutlery made against the plate was a torture.
After the meal, Liam paid and offered to drive me home. None of us was in the mood for desert. It was a 5 minute trip back to my place but the silence made it a 5 hour one. No radio, no words, just the sound of the engine working.
I was nervous. I hated these moments because even though I wanted to break the silence and say something, words never came out. Well, they came, but they were never the right ones. I was afraid I might say something wrong, our stupid and make a fool out of myself. I preferred to keep my mouth shut.
As he left me at my house, he kissed me goodbye, but finally cut the silence when he came closer to me and whispered at my ear:
“It’s all going to be ok. I’ll pick you up tomorrow for breakfast. I want to see a smile!”
I didn’t answer.
Finally!! I’m so sorry I didn’t post this earlier but my computer won’t start so I’ve lost the few chapters I copied to it. But it already passed too much time since I’ve posted the last chapter so, for you, my lovely followers, I re-wrote this chapter. I hope you like it!
This is my first experience writing a fanfic and my maternal language is not English so it might not be as good as other fanfics but it will improve with time, I hope!
xx. Barta ;)
Chapter 5 – Start of a New Life
I woke up to the sound of the most amazing alarm clock: “Time to get up” by One Direction. Usually, I would stay in bed wondering if I would get up or fall asleep again, but today I jumped out of bed with a smile on my face, rare thing since I moved. I took a quick bath and dressed myself: casual but pretty. Today I put on my heels. I didn’t care if they hurt me. I was commited to use them, this time. I went to the kitchen to have breakfast but someone knocked at the door. It was Danielle. I froze. She was stunning with her beautiful long curls streaming down her back and her smiley expression that made me feel among friends. Made me feel comfortable and, mostly, fit in.
- Hi! – she said smiling – Liam is waiting in the car. Shall we go?
- Erm… But, I didn’t have breakfast yet. – I said. I’m sure that I was blushing.
- That’s OK. Neither did us. – She replied, still with her gorgeous smile.
- Hum… OK. Let me just grab my bag.
I grabbed my purse, said my mum goodbye and followed Danielle towards the car. She sat on the front seat, next to Liam, and I sat on the back, behind her.
- Hi! – Liam said excited – Are you ready?
- Hum… I think so. – I said, hesitating a little bit.
The trip was made in silence. I was wondered by the view. It was all so big and bright, very different from where I lived in Wolverhampton. There were so many stores and everything was fabulous. Like a scenary of a movie, in the midlands of London, with the grey and cloudy sky framing the picture. Nothing like the things I was used to. I saw the Big Ben far away, just like I had imagined, but bigger and more beautiful than ever, and we were getting closer.
- Where are we going first? – I asked curious, guessing “Big Ben” and “Tower Bridge”…
Liam looked to Danielle, smirking with a cheeky look that triggered a light smile in her face, and said:
- It’s a surprise!
The Big Ben was getting closer and closer but, when I was sure they were taking me to it, we suddenly stopped. Liam and Danielle got out, without saying a word, so I followed them. We had arrived to a little and cozy Starbucks by the river, with view to the entire great city.
Liam ordered a Cappuccino in a Venti cup to share with Danielle. Rita was constantly jumping to my mind. What great moments I spent with her at Starbucks, sipping Hot Chocolate and Vanilla or Chocolate Frappuccinos between laughs. I ordered a Hot Chocolate in a Grande cup, like most of the times. Liam looked at me, examinating the cup.
- Good choice! – he said, nodding in approve – One of my favourites!
I smiled, in sign of gratitude, maybe just because I was so nervous that I couldn’t even say “Thanks”.
We sat down and appreciated the lovely view over the river, the quiet of that cross street and the peace that morning conveyed. It was all perfect: Liam was there, Danielle was there and, most of all, I was there with them. It seemed surreal.
After the lovely breakfast we headed up to the car and Liam drove us to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It was full of people, scattered throughout the wards. We stayed there the whole day, taking the best out of it and enjoying ourselves the most. I got to see Elvis, Michael Jackson, George Clooney, Robert Patinson, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and so many others.
In all the photos I have there is Liam, just joking and making dumb faces. I had such a good time knowing a tinny bit of London with Liam and Danielle. They were so natural around me like if they knew me for years. And I really apriciated the plainness they had because it allowed me, and gave me the chance to be myself, like I was. When we left the museum it were around 3 o’clock in the afternoon, and we didn´t have lunch, but Liam had brought some sandwiches, predicting that would happen. Liam never failed to amaze me, with his capacity of being prepared for every situation.
My feet were killing me. Those heels were very beautiful but very painful too! But I couldn’t let them notice it, and I hid the pain with a smile, gritting my teeth into each other. I was hoping we wouldn’t walk much. Liam was driving towards the Big Ben again but, like in the morning, the finish line it wasn’t Big Ben. We stopped in front of a big fence, and again, they got out of the car without revealing the place or announcing we had arrived.
As I got of the car I saw it. It was a big and magnificent garden, with lots of different trees, colored flowers and shaped bushes. It was very romantic and beautiful. I recognized it from a photo I saw, of Liam and Danielle, with trees tangling the branches above the main path, covering it with shadows and little light escapes.
They grabbed me by my hand and drove me into a hidden path, so quiet and relaxing that we could hear the birds twitting. I was amazed with so beautiful little things that we usually don’t have time to apreciate. Normal things that we don’t pay attention to, but today they were enough to stir emotions and move me.
Liam was so cute handed with Danielle that I looked like a candle between them, but I wasn’t bothered. Actually, I was happy to be there with them.
The path was hidden from most people but not from a few, since there was a little and picturesque bench by it, where we sat down for a while.
- So, Barbara, what do you think of London so far? – Liam asked, curious, looking to me with those beautiful puppy eyes.
- It’s great! Such a magnificent city! Thank you. – I said, excited, but ashamed and a little bit nervous by their presence.
- Thank you? For what? It’s my pleasure! But, I would like to know you better. You seem a lovely person. – he said with his beautiful little smile. Right after, I felt my cheeks getting warm and I looked at the ground. I had started to blush.
- Yeah, maybe someday you could lunch with us so we could chat and get to know you better. For us to know each other. – Danielle continued, agreeing. She was so excited with the idea of hanging out with me, but I really don’t know why.
- Ok. – I said, still nervous and shaking – Erm… Here’s my number. Call me or… Send me a text when you want to settle something down. – I finished, handing him a little bit of paper with my number on.
My hands were shaking and I was afraid he might notice, but he didn’t. He took the paper with a smile and dialed the number on his phone. When I finally realized that he kept my number, I couldn’t avoid a light and embarrassed smile as I looked away. I was confident about giving him my number, but inside, I was screaming and yelling.
Liam drove me home after a little bit in the garden, relaxing and appreciating the view, the peace, the silence and the privacy. The birds would come and look for seeds and crumbs around us, fearless, and Liam laughed as he saw the pigeons, blackbirds, and many other birds picking the little pieces of food from the ground and fly away into the deepness of trees, like if laughing at the little wonders of life. I still couldn’t believe in what was happening, what I had experienced in just a couple of days so I slapped myself, incredulous. It really hurt, so I presume it was all true. I had to tell Rita.
Hi guys!! Here’s the 4th chapter! One of the boys finally appears in this one and he brings a little surprise….
Read and find out!! Hope you like it!! Send us your opinions!!
Chapter 4 – The Dinner
I had been texting to Rita a lot. At the moment, she was my only friend.
“Hi bby! How’s your day? : p”
- She texted me. Only she cared about me.
I answered in one second.
“Awful, I hate this here… Save me!”
“Bby, what happened? Why are u so sad?”
“I hate my school! I’ve to wear a horrible black and green uniform…. Rrr…”
“Only that? U can make it fashion! U’re the fashion master! Hihihi”
“Well… it’s not only that… It’s just…
NO ONE LIKES ME HERE! I HAVE NO FRIENDS!”
I was just about to cry when Rita answered. When I opened the text my mom knocked. I cleaned my tears.
- Bárbara? – As I heard her talking, I knew she was about to ask me something – Are you in the mood for going out to dinner? – She asked, hesitating.
She knew I was depressed so, every time she talked to me, she was hesitating, with fear.
- Yeah… I think so… I’m tired of these walls… I need to go out – I said, trying to forget all the sadness – Where are we going?
- Hum… My boss, Mrs. Payne, invited us to, a sort of welcome dinner, so dress up well.
I looked to my enormous and empty closet. I dressed up my hot pink strapless dress and I was going to wear my high-heals boots but they hurt my feet, so, instead, I put on my favourite Nikes.
Our Portuguese car hadn’t arrived yet, so we took a taxi to Mrs. Payne’s house.
When we arrived my mother said to me:
- Why did you bring those dirty Nikes?
When she said that, I immediately thought about Rita. She has black converse and they’re dirty all the time, and written. I was going to answer my mother but Mrs. Payne opened the door before I had time to.
- Hi! Welcome! Come in, the dinner is ready – she drove us to the dining room and went to the kitchen.
The diner was Cesar Salad and it looked delicious! They were talking about things I didn’t care, but something “woke me up”…
- Do you have children? – My mom asked.
- Yes, three. One boy and two girls – Mrs. Payne answered.
As she said that, I heard the key on the lock. Someone was about to get in. I looked back. I was petrified and mute. I had a scream growing inside but it didn’t come out. I asked where the bathroom was. I locked the door, looked myself in the mirror and grabbed my phone to text Rita.
“ S.O.S. Liam Payne!!!!!!!!!!!!”
As I sent it, my phone rang. It was a message from Rita.
“Ola boizz! I’ve got like BIG NEWS!! I’m gonna move to LONDON with my mummy too!!!! So excited!! Text me when u got this. X.”
My only two wished came true! Rita is going to live here with me and…
I SAW LIAM PAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He got in, handed with Danielle. I saw him. His mom, Mrs. Payne, introduced me and, I couldn’t believe, he said “Hi” to me!!
I was in the bathroom, looking myself in the mirror, choked after what happened. I was trying to calm myself. I washed my face and returned to the dining room.
When I sat down my mom said to me, in Portuguese, so Mrs. Payne didn’t understand.
- Wasn’t that one of the boys from that band you like?? One Direction?
- Yes, Liam – I said, whispering and blushing.
What happened next, at first, I was ashamed, but now, I don’t regret it.
My mom started to talk with Mrs. Payne about my obsession with One Direction.
- You know, my daughter is a big fan of your son’s band. She is crazy about them. She knows all about them, all the lyrics and curiosities….
- Really?? – Mrs. Payne asked, curious – Liam, darling, get down here, please! – she called, as I started to shiver.
Liam appeared in the dining room, seconds later, followed by Danielle.
- Can you join us for dinner, honey?
My heart started to beat harder and harder. He and Danielle sat in front of me. I started to blush and looked down, smiling.
- Barbara here, is a big fan of One Direction…
Liam looked to me, smiling. I didn’t look to him, I was too ashamed to that.
- So, and what’s your favourite song? – Liam asked, starting to make conversation
I looked in his eyes, with my head still down. I was blushing, shivering, almost faking…
- I like them all but especially One Thing, More Than This and Moments – I said, very quickly.
My mom and Liam’s mom were talking, about me. It was weird, because Liam was there, listening to all the crazy things I did for them. Sometimes, he looked at me and smiled with a look like “Really?!” Not wanting to believe what he was listening to.
He was asking me One Direction related things but then he started to ask me things about the moving to London…
- So, and do you like the town?
- Hum.. I didn’t have time to see it, yet. And I have no one to go with… I’m not popular at school, so I didn’t make many friends… - I said, embarrassed and looking down.
- But, you must see it! – He said exalted – That’s it! Tomorrow, you’ll come with us to see London!
I looked at his eyes, those perfect brown eyes. Then, I looked at my mom, asking permission.
- Go! Have fun! You need it!
As she said that, my eyes started to glimmer.
Finally, chapter 3 is here! One of the boys finally appears in this one, not in person but he will in the next one! Send us your opinion and we hope you like it!!
Chapter 3 – The first week
I woke up at 7 am. I didn’t want to go to school and just the idea of wearing a uniform didn’t help at all.
I decided to try the usual English breakfast. I made some crunchy toast, some delicious scrambled eggs, some fried bacon, and a glass of orange juice. I hope that food would make me feel better because I didn’t like at all that new life. But I was wrong. That breakfast only gave me a big stomach ache.
I dressed my awful green and black uniform, grabbed my schoolbag and took the bus to school. It was about 15 minutes far, so I sat down, picked up my iPod and pressed play. Started to play the music “Moments”, one of my favorites from one direction. I had listened to that music a lot since I was depressed with all that situation.
The school didn’t help. It was grey and monotone and the people were all equal.
My first class was Maths with Mr. Jones. As I entered the class everyone looked at me with that killer look like “Who’s that girl? What is she doing in our class?” . Mr. Jones was very nice. He introduced me to the class and welcame me. I sat down in the back row, but the looks didn’t stop. It was very uncomfortable.
At the first brake, I went to see my locker and I put there my stuff. The people were all looking at me with “no friends’ ” face and whispering in my back. I was sure it was about me. They were all unfriendly and no one even talked to me the whole day. At lunch time I sat alone while everyone was still looking at me. I wanted to dig a big hole and hide myself there but that didn’t happen. I missed my lunches with Rita. I missed those times. I was truly happy. Now, I’m not.
My last class was English. I just hoped that, to improve my day, the teacher was like Mr. Fitz from the serie “Pretty Little Liars”, but, as lucky as I am, my teacher was an old, fat man with a big beer belly.
At dinner time, me and my mom were talking about our day.
- Darling, how was your first day of school?
- Awful!! No one talked to me! They are all unfriendly! The school is depressing and the teachers are very demanding! I can’t believe I left Portugal for this!
- Bárbara, it was only one day! It will all get better, you’ll see.
I didn’t believe but I wouldn’t start a fight over this so I changed the subject.
- And how was your day? – I asked, a bit distant.
- My office is so big. It’s all perfect! Yeah, the people are not very nice but they aren’t unfriendly! – She was so excited talking about her new job – Oh! And my boss, Mrs. Payne, is very nice and we have a lot in common…
My eyes popped out when I heard that name. “Payne”??!! Like in “Liam Payne”??!! Liam Payne from One Direction??!! I was confused and surprised. I had to have sure…
- Payne with and “I” or a “Y”?
I expected that answer, but I got disappointed.
- I don´t know. I’ll ask her tomorrow. – But she never did.
My hopes vanished and I continued my dinner.
My week didn’t got better as my mom said. I had no friends and everyone avoided me. I wish I had someone to talk with, to hang out, but no one liked me. I was a freak abomination, and Rita was thousands of miles away and by the phone wasn’t the same thing…
This is the second chapter. I’m so sorry but the boys still don’t appear in this one, but they’ll be on the next one so keep reading!!! Send us your opinions about it! And btw, sorry for the bad English….
Hope you like it!! xx.
Chapter 2 – The farewell
- How did this happen? Are you leaving me here? All by myself? – She said, I mean she screamed as she started to cry.
- I really don’t want to! I just…
- What do you mean you don’t want to? – She interrupted me, screaming – This is OUR dream! I really want you to go! I want you happy but,… I don’t want to lose you. I want to do this with you!
We looked like two crazy girls hugged, crying and screaming. I swear I saw an old lady across the street looking at us like we were exotic animals in danger of extinction. It really scared me! But I didn’t care! I just wanted to be there forever and never leave…
- So, when are you going? – She asked, hoping we had some quality time waiting for us.
- Next, week…
- Already?! So I guess this is a goodbye week…
- I can’t believe this is happening to us! I can’t say goodbye to you!
- Well, we have to make this week the best week of your life! – Rita said, cleaning the tears from her face and giving me a big smile, but I knew she wasn’t happy with all this.
My week was crazy! Me and Rita did all we wanted to do! Every day, we had breakfast in Starbucks and we were all day acting crazy on the street singing and dancing to 1D music, our favourite. Rita had a strange passion, I would call it obsession, with Harry Styles, or as I call it Hairy Harry!
One day, we went to beach and Rita asked one of those stands’ ladies to make friendship bracelets with our names on it, so we wouldn’t forget each other.
It really was the best week of my life. I almost forgotten it was my last week with her.
Finally, D-Day had come. I didn’t want to get up, but I got a message.
It was from Rita.
“Hey girl! Today you’re going to live the dream, but you’re leaving me behindL.
I hope it all works out because you deserve it sis! I’m going to miss you SO MUCH, but you can bet I’m not going to forget you and you will NOT stay out of my life, did you understand?! Forever and Always!
Love you! <3
P.S. – Now that you’re going to London, if you see One Direction, plz fangirl a bit for me and don’t forget the autograph!”
Only her to make me smile!
I got up. Last night I packed all my stuff. My room was empty. I shead a tear. I never thought to see my room like this. It was depressing. I dressed myself, said goodbye to my house and closed the door behind me. Me and my mom took a taxi and went to the airport. I was thinking that the last thing I will see from Portugal would be the view from the taxi’s window…
I fell asleep during the fly, listening to 1D music from my iPod.
As I arrived to London, I saw that cloudy weather. I would be excited, if I were with Rita.
We took a taxi to Wolverhampton, where was our new home. It was an enormous house! My room was huge, and my closet was… WOW! Like a room, where I can go in, just like Paris Hilton closet. Well, I know I have a great house, with a great view and an enormous bedroom, but at that time I hated the idea of living in a new town, go to a new school, leave my old friends and make new ones.
I just wanted to rest a little bit, but I had no stuff to rest on, so, we had to buy new furniture, and for that night, we stayed in a hotel nearby. In the next day we went to buy stuff for the house, the books and the uniform for my new school. I really don’t like the idea of using uniform. It was green and black. Black tights, a striped green and black skirt, a green shirt and again, a striped green and black blazer. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t good either.
So it’s here!! Our Fanfic!! we tried to keep it as realistic as possible so I’m so sorry, but the boys won’t appear in the first chapters so we will try to post them as quick as possible, like one per day. This is our first Fanfic so the first chapters are a bit small, but as the story goes on, and the boys appear, the chapters grow. Hope you like it!!!!! xx. Bárbara and Rita
Bárbara, blonde, straight and long hair. Green eyes with a mysterious and deep look. Tall and skinny. Loves her black, white and red Nikes. Has a very relaxed, happy and colorful style. Loves all kind of arts and would like to do it for living but knows that she wasn’t future on it. Loves maths and sciences and has top grades even if she doesn´t try hard. IS CRAZY for One Direction and very soppy about all of them, especially Zayn Malik, her passion.
Chapter 1 – Bad News
There was me, a pretty normal girl, standing in front of the computer, just dying with nothing else to do than listening to 1D music and watching some photos.
My mom called me and, like most of the times, I answered but didn’t move. My mom was already freaking out, so I dragged myself off of the room and went to the living room. And like most of the times, first I went to the kitchen and took an ice-cream from de fridge.
My mom was with a serious face and I was thinking “What did I do wrong now?” but then she said:
- I know that this is something hard to say, but… I got promoted, and we have to move…
- But that’s great! I mean, you got promoted, that’s good, isn’t it?? – I said like a dumb as I didn’t know what was coming…
- I don’t think you understand… We have to move, to another country…
My ice-cream fell from my hand, and it squashed on the floor.
- HOW?! WHAT?! WHEN?! OMG!! WHY?! – I didn’t make any scence . I was just like, INSANE!!
- We are moving to England, next week… I’m sorry… Bárbara!!
I just ran to my bedroom, shut the door, crying, leaving that delicious ice cream melting on the floor…
I wasn’t angry, I wasn’t mad. I was just… undecided.
I always wanted to live in another country, especially England, that would be great. But I couldn’t just leave all my life in Portugal, my friends…
I couldn’t go…
Especially my best friend Rita. Her mom works in London and she stays with her uncles. I hadn’t talked to her, yet.
I looked to the phone, only my wallpaper could make me smile. It was a photo from One Direction. I giggled but then the tears returned to my eyes. I dialed 8 (yes, Rita was in my speed dial). She picked up the phone in a second, like only she does.
- Hey, girl! ‘Vas Happenin’? – Rita answered.
My tears streamed down my face as I hears her voice.
- Bárbara??! What is going on? Why are you crying? Please talk to me! Did you listened to “Moments” again?? AHAH!!
- No I’m… - I couldn’t talk to her – I’ll talk to you, I can’t talk right now!
And I hung up whilst a tear drop to the screan. Right after it, Rita texted me.
“ Plz! I’m worried! Tell me what’s happening!?? :/”
“ I need to talk to you… Personally…
Can we meet at the Starbucks, plz??” – I answered
She answered right away. My message tone was Louis screaming “AHHH!!! The light!!” from the X Factor video diary so I smiled before viewing the message. It was Rita confirming out meeting.
Twenty minutes later I arrived at the Starbucks and there she was. My face was red and I cried my eyes out. As Rita saw me, she ran to me with two Starbucks’ cups in her hands, with I guessed it was Hot Chocolate, our favourite drink. As she saw my sad and broke down expression, her smile faded. She handed me the cup and said:
- This always works out…!
I picked the cup with a smile, a sad smile.
- Please, just spit it out…
- I… - I hesitated – I’m moving… - I said quickly and whispering.
- But that’s great! Where are you moving?? – She asked, excited.
- To England…
We’ve been writinga a “Zayn fanfic” and we’ll be posting it soon !!
There is a “Harry Side Story”, and Zayn won’t be the only one with a fanfic, we’ll write one for each boy, but for now, is just for Zayn.
It’s our first one so please don’t look for the bad english and stuff.